Covid Appointment Policy
In order to provide a safe working and public environment as possible, we unfortunately cannot have any member of the public enter our premises at present.
Any key handover, will be conducted on the street.
Please help us adhere to government guidelines, by following our guidelines for appointments below.
For applicants we need to make sure the following applies to you and you understand what is expected of you.
- You have no current symptoms of Covid 19.
- Are you financially verified to proceed with purchase/tenancy?
- Have you viewed the property online with floorplan/virtual tour/considered the location fully in advance of the viewing?
- You will maintain social distancing guidelines of 2m from the agent and anybody present in the property.
- You have your own facemask and will wear it on appointment.
- Can you confirm that you understand the doors of the property will be left open for you but you must not where possible touch any surface or wall. If you do touch a surface/wall accidentally please report it to the agent at the end of the viewing.
For clients, we can give the following reassurance:
- Our agent will look to keep minimum contact with items in the property, please leave curtains open etc and lights on etc. We ideally just want to open the front door and keep contact to this.
- If applicable, we ask that you vacate the premises at the time of the viewing.
- We have asked that the applicant refrain from touching any walls or surfaces.
- The applicant has confirmed they have a good understanding of the property (floorplan, location and virtual tour) in advance.
- If you require us to wipe down any door handles touched on viewings, please leave anti-viral spray and paper towel accessible.